How do I arrange to view a Rockford property?

Give us a call on 0330 024 0495 to arrange a viewing or email us and we will contact you about it.


I want to rent the property. What do I do?

You need to register to rent with us. Use our online registration form to let us know your contact details and the specific property you are interested in. We will then contact the landlord on your behalf to see if they want to go ahead with the letting.

If the letting is agreed, you will need to put down a holding deposit. We will email you about the information we need from you, such as references and possibly a Guarantor form. Once all the documentation has been completed, you have to pay the first month’s rent plus the remainder of the deposit and sign the lease agreement.


Who do you need references from?

We would generally want a reference from your employer if you are working and your previous landlord. If you are studying, your reference should be from your place of study and your previous landlord.


What is a Guarantor form?

A Guarantor form involves someone (often a family member or friend) agreeing to act as your guarantor. If you cannot meet your obligations under the tenancy, such as rent or payment for damage to property, your guarantor accepts liability on your behalf. It is important they understand the responsibilities and potential risks involved in agreeing to be a guarantor.

You can fill in our Guarantor form online, but you will need to download it to be signed.


Do you organise the transfer of utilities into my name for the property?

No. You have to contact the utility companies to organise this.


How do I pay my rent?

You can pay by standing order or use our secure online payment centre.


I need an emergency repair at my property. What do I do?

Call us on 0330 024 0495 any time night or day and we will arrange to deal with the emergency.


The property needs maintenance. What do I do?

Use our online maintenance request form to tell us about the work needed.


I want to leave before my tenancy term ends. What do I have to do?

You must give us the required notice period detailed in your lease agreement. You must also organise the transfer of utilities. We will carry out the final inspection of the property and against the inventory. If all is in order, we will return your deposit.